Natural Muscle Rub
Here is the story of how our all natural Muscle Rub came about. We are committed to growing as many medicinal plants as possible on our property.
Many of the plants we cultivate are well-known healers, like aloe and peppermint. But - we found a surprising use for a common herb - oregano!
Oregano for Muscles
We noticed that our oregano plants were overtaking the herbal border, so we decided to research uses for this vigorous plant. We discovered that oregano - along with rosemary (which we also grow in abundance) - was an herbal treatment for muscles, and the Muscle Rub idea was born.
Using the low-and-slow infusion method, we extract all the oil-soluble properties of these two herbs in soybean oil. We thicken it with pure beeswax, and add essential oils to increase the effectiveness.
The result is a creamy salve that is comforting and penetrates deeply to ease sore muscles.
- When we use the Muscle Rub, we find that reapplying it after about half-an-hour really increases the results.
- We also find, and customers have noticed, that it is extra effective when used in combination with the Camphor Rub.
Try it - we'd love to have your feedback on this all-natural Muscle Rub.
Natural Muscle Rub Ingredients
Contents: organically-grown oregano and rosemary, non-GMO soybean oil, beeswax, Vitamin E oil, essential oils of oregano, lemongrass, peppermint, frankincense and cedarwood.
What the Muscle Rub ingredients do:
- The soybean oil is used as the solvent to infuse the herbs. My low-and-slow warm infusion method draws out all the goodness of the fresh herbs.
- Both of the fresh herbs used - oregano and rosemary - are able to relax and sooth sore muscles.
- Vitamin E oil helps keep the Muscle Rub fresh.
- Oil of oregano is specified for all types of muscle distress.
- Peppermint essential oil is used as a pain reliever.
- Lemongrass essential oil eases ligaments and connective tissue.
- Cedarwood essential oil is said to be an anti-spasmodic.
- Frankincense is soothing and is used as an anti-inflammatory.
Note: this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.